Thursday, June 9, 2016

President Barack Obama endorses Clinton for next Presidency in a nation wide video today, Thursday, June 9th. He explains the respectful rivalry between the two as they went up against each other eight years ago, and the fact that Clinton continued to help in America's decision making even after Obama's win. She is courageous, "I have seen her judgement, I've seen her  toughness, I've seen her commitment to our values up close," he goes on to say. "I know some say these primaries have somehow left the Democratic Party more divided," but he explained how energized he was to start promoting Clinton for president, and then thanked Senator Bernie Sanders for his input and "shining a spot light" on issues like economic inequality and bringing young people into the process. They both share a vision for the bright future of America. As for Clinton, Obama states, "I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

No comments:

Post a Comment